Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh god i love you, i mean forever.

Hello,

i just read all my old new year blogs. and there isn't much to reflect on really, and for that i feel like a failure. I am, exactly the same as i was except my skin looks more like this:

than this:

here are some facts about my 2008:
my music collection currently holds 2657 songs.
i have lost people.
i have learnt new things about people.
i have felt my own level, but not quite devestating, level of grief.
i have gone paintballing.
my make up bag will no longer fasten.
apparently i must know atleast 475 people.
my ipod is still going
i've written off one laptop and got a new one.
i've only taken 2 forms of illegal drug.
my alcohol unit count is beyond countable.
and i've not yet given into properly smoking.
cracked heel is still my enemy.
at last count i had 7 man made holes in my body and 2 tattoos.
and many scars.
i don't know my current bank balance so i can't tell you, but as of monday it will be considerably higher due to student loans.
i am 20 years old now. wow.
i currently have 2 outstanding assingments, and none intention to do them until next week.
reading and music are my only loves.
my friends aren't as good or reliable as i once thought.
and using them for a safety net was in my mind.
i miss and hate who i used to be all at the same time.
my writing project is 5% complete.
i love parsnips.

ok will that do? hope so. have a very jolly new year. i'll be doing my usual.

Night x

1 comments:

Claire said...

Pretty impressive list :)
Happy New Year!