Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wholesale

So I decided to make some extra dollar i'd sell some old clothes, books n the like on ebay, which has proven to be fairly effective. But i got to thinking, maybe i could make more money buying things for cheap n selling them on. So i found a great website that sells wholesale piercing jewlery, and decided maybe i could take the risk, buy some cheap n ebay them for a profit. People seemed to think this was risky, and probably with good reason. So i decided to buy ten belly bars in ten different colours to test this theory.... and it only cost me £2. So soon we shall see if i can tranform 20p belly bars into maybe £3 a pop n see if i can make any kind of a profit. what do folks think of this idea? just need to wait for them to arrive so i can list them. I think if it works it'll give me a bit extra pocket money :)

Anywho.. how're you all? I'm ok, fucking up uni though, not doing any work, and putting more time into stupid money making schemes. Hopefully i'm still on line for my 2:1 otherwise i'm phucket thialand.

Anywho, tooth ache, and film with sexy man. time for bed.

toodles. x

1 comments:

Claire said...

Film with a sexy man??? OOO :)
Richard does something similar with DVDs and stuff from charity shops but do let me know if it all works out!
We could all do with some extra cash!!