Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy birthday to me

So i better blog before my birthday crawls out and i have to write 'yesterday it was my birthday'.

So today is my twentieth birthday. Yesterday we went to Alton Towers and to the pub for it. It was fun and all that. But as far as birthdays go this one has been pretty depressing. I don't know why but it has been. I never started taking my pills again which could be why but i like to think it's for other reasons. On the plus side mum has let me chose the bag i wanted for my birthday, which is nice of her. But i don't get it until they get paid... i'll find a link... I think i like this one :

http://www.monsoon.co.uk/invt/38959735

In other news my new tattoo buzz has worn off and i want another one, but i am slowing down and thinking about it first :)

My feet really hurt!

Woo 4 days off!

(that's what my blog would look like i was on speed right now... or if i am just too lazy to blog)

Ta'ra x

4 comments:

silver horde said...

Happy Birthday!!
Wow, I can't believe you got a tattoo!! Very brave!

Lord Hutton said...

A tattoo? Are you in the Olympics team?

Sara said...

And your right - I do tell you everytime I write a new blog entry. And I am doing =)

xXx

Sara said...

OI blog woman hehe

xXx