Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I never wanted to dance with no-body but you

Hey,

So i have my disciplinary at work tomorrow. That's what i was talking about in my last blog but i can't be bothered to hide it anymore, now if i get fired i'll be really fucking angry and want to blog about it so i think for now i shall just out it. I might be getting fired tomorrow. Woo.

The purpose of this blog is to announce my marriage to a one Miss Sara Kime. We've been married for a day or so now, and i've already forgotten the date :p Whoops! But i want to blog about my good friend, and lovely wife, for no reason at all, just because i want to. And this blog is very 'get us, you will never be this good' Even though we fight sometimes and sometimes annoy each other no one means more to me. We don';t have to stand on ceremony. We don't have to work through small talk to get to what matters. And what matters is us, and our lives, to each other. We jibe at each other, and no one either other better than any one of us would like to admit, we can predict each other and know instantly when the other one is lying. Not to mention when the other one is upset/happy/angry/depressed/excited or more specifically when someone likes someone or is getting laid. Which is more on her part than mine. We help each other do our hair, we're completely honest, we tell each other what looks right what looks wrong. We trust each other, We text each other with the bluntest of things. A simple 'best sex of my life' or 'i want to kill myself' suffices in getting into a conversation that makes both of us feel better and instantly reassured that we've got someone in our lives like that. We talk to each other, we listen, we advise and when we can do no more we simply are just there, just to be there. We are simply the best. You cannot and will not beat us.

So i am here to write a toast to me and Sara... because no one else will, no one else needs to and we wouldn't care even if they did.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That made me cry so much. And the little card today which I wasn't expecting. I love you so much and miss you so much my heart even hurts

xXx

Claire said...

*hugs Congrats on the marrige :) Hope things go ok at work xxxx