Friday, December 12, 2008

And so the lion fell in love with thelamb

Hello,

So i appear to have become shite at this blogging thing again. In my defense it's mainly because i have been REALLY busy with uni work and all that jazz.

But it appears that the death of my blog, no matter how hard i try to fight it is definate :( Granted had i been trying to blog more than once a forntight it might not be so... but i am not giving up :p

Except for on this post as i really want to continue with reading eclipse. That's anothr thing keeping me from you.... the twilight saga!

Anywho....

Ta'ra

2 comments:

Claire said...

I know the feeling, my blogg has fallen apart due to too much uni work. Keep trying, I'm sure we'll get thre one day!

Lord Hutton said...

As it happens, The Twilight Saga is sitting in my bag of presents (the bag of presents Santa failed to get) for my best girl.
You want to do a Simon G meet at the Malt House, Birmingham on Feb 21? See Facebook (Claire is there)